Wednesday, August 31, 2011

...2 months...Lillian Rising...

Its been 2 months since..my life changed..and now i look back and wonder why?..why did i react the way that i did.. why do i carrie these scars..like little memories of what you were to me.. they make me angry now to look at them..i wish i wasnt soo frantic.. but i look at what i have a gained. the freedom..of living substance free.. from my life.. i have had the taste of living on my own and enjoying it.. and hoping that my living arrangement changes.. and that my mindset that surrounds me changes daily.. at first i couldnt take a compliment with out cringing.. couldnt believe anything anyone has said to me.. and i clearly look back at my life and see how much stress it actually caused me.. and how now that if someone is kind enough to post a complement i take it and i smile and i own it.. then move forward for self awearness is key as i move  from this downing state i can see my worth and that my issues will be worked thorough before going into my next adventure at this "love" thing.. and learning to be happy in the moments have really opened my eyes.. that living in the future of things never happen the way that you once hoped.. but living in the past just brings anxiety and nothing changes there either.. so living in the moment and enjoying the presant has soo much to offer.. and  thats all i can control...and thats all that i can accomplished..i hope your living where your wanting to be. and that your enjoying yourself and once again find your happiness.. i hope that soon i get outta this recalling.. Lillian Rising... Syris girlfriend dying..<3...