Tuesday, August 16, 2011

..WORHTY OF HEALING..

At this time in my life.. I have choosen a path that is tottally new to me.. the one of self discouvery and learning that i am worthy of healing.. I see myself come out more and more as the days go by.. the person that i once known.. Syris Girlfriend.. is dying.. and Lillan is rising.. its such an amazing feeling.. I try not to dwell on things i have no control over.. I do my best to move forward without too much looking behind me.. Im learning my worth.. and it was with Syris' walking away.. that really opened my eyes.. to the path that i was once so horribly lost on.. so i guess that there should be some thankful remarks placed. but im not quiet there yet.. dont get me wrong.. i dont hate the man.. just the actions he has sooo cowardly hid behind.. which i shoulda known all along that would happen...what a shame Lillian.. but enough.. If you couldnt see your worth how was he suposed to see it... Good question..So on this path i wander.. for i was once told the door handle is on the inside of the door not the outside.. so I must.. and i will Place my hand on the doors that are sooo tightly closed around me.. and investagate my surrounding world with guidance and support.. I am Excited to find out what will happen Next... Are you Ready??.... 
..Lillian Rising..
(artist: Victoria Frances)