Wednesday, August 10, 2011

so..life got in the way again..

I sit in this four walled room with the door wide open and hearing the sound of a ticking clock.. my heart hurts...because the child i once new.. is still reculisive and blames her self when things go wrong.. its not her fault and i cant see why they always blame her for fights.. or say shes lying when she speaks freely to me.. They need to see that they are hurting mychild but their eyes are glued shut...

I am learning that i can only control my outcome. my beleif system has been shooken to the core.. why talk when they arent willing to listen, why feed into their bullshit.. Beautiful Reward i believe you and believe in you.. you will find your spirit again. While i am learning and healing myself from my past i will beginning to help heal you. help you connect to your innocents again.. you will be found.. <3...

I have been going through Rapid Uncontrollable change. I have given soo much power to someone else. that when they removed my platform.. I had to make the choice to become my own Lifesupport.. to make my heart bleep.. to be MY reason to continue on.. its an on going battle but i am ready and striving. I am not as nearly sad as i used to be. I'm focusing on staying in the moment.. living each second, Minute,Hour, Day.. Hell its been a month and Ten days.. i have my ups and my downs.. but seriously more ups lately then downs...

 I know that life will end soon, and my heart hurts.. but she knows that she is LOVED and has lived her life..and she has made the choices.. i really wish i was able to take her home though. and Love her until she rest peacefully.. I wish i could give her the world. soon she will be with the angels and the loves that have passed before.. sighs.  the tears will come in waves of emotional light.. but i know she knows.. and i gotta let God take the care of the rest.. <3

*In your hands we remain*
-I lay no claim to this picture for i found it online.-