Saturday, August 13, 2011

...Now Thats done with...

"You gotta Endure the storm before seeing the sliverLining"
*found online lay no claim*
I had such an awesome day.. although things happened that were pretty rough.. but everyone is okay.. Beautiful reward got stung by a bee today and fell as she was trying to climb the tree.. but shes alright sleeping sweetly in her kingsize bed.. A seven yearold with a kingsize bed.. Spoiled.. lol.. but yeah.. Went to the lake.. spent most of the day outside in the glorious sun.. and the sun hid behind some clouds as we were leaving.. like a sign that means its time to go.. it was all around a great day.. got to spend time with family members and the neighbour as the kids where playing.. and the show is just about to began.. i feel like my energy is shifting into this positive atompsher and its going to be a mighty time..looking through the memories..and letting them goo.. and building lasting memories with my uncle.. it was great.. a month ago today.. i was learning to stand on my own feet.. and start building my own platform in my healing process..This Adventure is going to be epic.. soo.. i hope you have popcorn :).. its gonna be golden..