Friday, September 2, 2011

...Guilt...

There once was a time were i carried guilt for things i didn't have any control over... like how the children in my life were getting hurt by someone really close to them.. like their parent.. i fought with myself and how i should approach it with the parent.. or how i knew that drugs were starting to take over someone and all i could do is watch because i didn't wanna believe it to be true.. but they made choices for me.. the made the best choices the hard ones for me.. the one that requires walking away so healing can start. and seriously.. THANK  YOU FOR FUCKING OFF.. yes i was sad at frist.. but seriously when you live something for so long your gonna get anxious when it leaves your presance.. but seriously. i really wishes that people would understand that things arent going to change.. and its not because im stubborn.. but See that with the growth im showing that i can face anything.. im strong im standing on my feet.. and i can breath freely without the weight of the world dancing on my shoulders.. DO you really think that i should stop all this growth just to make one person happy.. and that person wouldnt be me.. your foolishly mistaken. i will not defer from my travells this time.. i will  not cowerd back into the depths of the hole they had placed me in .. For .. Lillian Rising.. will be the greatest things of all.. so if your not gonna stand with me..dont stand near me at all.. because no matter the distantion.. they are no longer apart of it.. understand..with a good riddiance.. i bid you adieu