Saturday, September 17, 2011

...melancholy...

 (-deep, pensive, and long-lasting sadness-)


I personally have been in this state of  "melancholy".. I have learned that emotions.. sometimes play tricks on our minds.. on how things you precieve.. are never the real truth..i havent allowed myself to get to sad since..july.. i havent wallowed in what i used to know to be true..i stood here as the change over sweept me.. like an earthquake hits your core..and as the wave comes all you can do is watch as it takes everything you ever..loved.owned.worked hardfor..Just simply..torn from your hands..your grasp..as your heart engulfs with sadness as it is pulled at the intwinded souls, and untwinded them..like a top spinning.. the connection that was so deep..no longer exists.. Just a addict..craving for the drug..Just a heart learning to beat..sometimes you just gotta pick the pen up.. and write your own story..at times the rain falls heavily outside..and the dance just waltz through my thought pattren..and my heart gets heavy.. the poetry basicly writes its self when i think of you..the way you made me feel.. the love that was shown..the delicaticy as we both knew our hearts..then i smile.. and remember the joy that i have learned to walk in.. the heart will heal...Scars will fade..Strength will be a fact, Not just a state of being.. ill know my name when its called again.. and i will shine..as my energy transforms..Lillian Rising <3 <3