Tuesday, October 4, 2011

...These walls...

I'm just gonna start writing and not push the backspace button and allow my words run through me.. let me feel them.. so here it goes.. i enter this house and i feel anxiety as the houses memories play like little reels of tape and the triggers that spike my mind frame.. i hate sitting here.. i hate these walls.. for the remind me of what i don't have anymore..the unconditional love that was once surrounded me.. is gone and it makes me..scared.. i know i have given myself a year to get through this .. passed my issues that surround my path..and sometimes even stop me in my stride.. but you know.. its all about practicing the new tools i have.. i don't need to hurt myself to stop me from feeling this hurt.. i don't like feeling this hurt.. i rather run from it avoid it .. dismiss it..like i was dismissed.. i know that i am happier now.. but the nights are still as hard as the first night.. oh my i hate this house !!.. i think its time for me to find my own space.. so i cant be taunted anymore..