Monday, October 10, 2011

...The False power of Ego..

so im following this new show.. from oprah.. this is the first show..

her first step was
the Ego-Self Paradox - E.Edinger
 ..where is your ego getting in your way..

1. Close your eyes.. and noticed what your thinking.. notice your thoughts.. who is thinking those thoughts.. can you notice there is a space where your observing the thoughts.. and where you are awear of those thoughts..you are that awearness, your authentic self..
 - so when your fakin yourself through things.. and you hide behind things that arent benfiting your form..  Remainin connected to your true self.. you arent definded about "stuff".. you gotta live in the moment of things and remain there.. and learning to stand in ones true authentic self.. not what your storyteller is creating in your mindset. the "false" comforts of things cause anxiety and stress because your ego is trying to keep the facade.. "Ego is disassoiscation from your true sence of self worth. - Oprah" ... -- when you acknowledge your ego it deminishes its power..-..wow..- ive noticed that my emotional rollercoaster is my ego flaring up... intresting.. -- now going into my rant about this.. I have noticed when i give my power away to my ego..when i give my power away to others.. im not living in my true self.  i must define Myself.  No one else can. or will. for i am in the control of my own paths and steps.. "You Alone Are Enough..- Oprah".. so no matter the situation. no matter the "Chaos" being awear of your true self..is Extremely Important to yourself!! Acknowledge and Awearness..