Thursday, September 20, 2012

Grace

I know that i haven't been writing many blogs these days.. July 1st, was a year that Syris had moved away. it took me awhile to realize that he was giving me a gift. i said in one of my posts earlier that i should be give him thanks..but i couldn't so i am going to give it now. im thankful for the gift he gave me of freedom. he showed me love..even tho i was in such blinding pain. im thankful for this time. it allowed me to stand and grow. it let me move forward. and heal my much needed path. im also thankful for unanswered prayers. due to the fact that i prayed for jesus to just take me home with him. that i didnt want to be here anymore..pleaded with him. but he just shows me that i wasnt done yet. i had more things to learn and accomplish.  the light that shines through me is bright and brilliant. i know how to calm myself .. i am proud of   where i am going. no matter the struggle I AM STRONG. I AM WORTHY, I AM JOYFUL, and Victorious!. i will continue to move forward with such happiness. <3 Lillian Risen :)