Thursday, January 5, 2012

...Merry Christmas / Happy baby Jesus Birthday...Happy New Year...

So this past year i have faced some deep fears.. and hard losses.. but i am thankful for everything i have gone through and witnessed and endured..for it has made me this strong woman that stands in front of you.. I lost a few pounds of  personal baggage.. I was forced to lay it all down.. and walk away.. and i have learned that threw it all.. i am proud of the steps i have taken.. and pulled my own self up outta the darkness i was thrown into.. i smile more.. i laugh more.. i enjoy the people i surround myself with.. im not over compensating with the things i gained.. just more thankful for the time that is spent with those people.. (you know who you are :P)... i still sway hardcore.. nonetheless i wish you all a happy new year.. and hope all your dreams come true :)