Monday, October 25, 2010

why must she make it so hard?

So, i had my daughter for ten days, the longest I've been allowed to have her in a year, and seriously, every time i have to get her ready to go back to her fathers house she gets tottally upset and carry's on like we are never going to see eachother again. i can see her worry i can, because they didnt allow me to see her for nine months, and they keep playing horrible games and extremely tormenting her, i tell her its time for daddy to love you now, and i keep getting the same god awful look. like im lying to her, my energy doesnt change i dont feed it. but she has always done the huge scene before leaving me for any period of time. i know my daughter doesnt like it there. but i cant do anything about it. courts have my hands tied, argh, i wish i could just protect her from that evil box, its sad, truely is :( oh and too boot my cat buddah, got killed by a car, and we are just a whole bunch of saddness :( awwh.  something to look forward though, Get to go to school with her again on tuesday she seemed excited :)... i miss her already, I love you my beautiful Reward :)
I found this picture online, i lay no claim to it,