Thursday, February 23, 2012

...Hearts a Mess...

"this song is owned and everything by the artist
Gotye- Hearts A Mess"


...Nine months....I have entered my journey on this healing path.. going threw stages of missing.. ending relationships at whims..because as soon as i feel okay.. i push myself away.. i wonder why that is..i don't love unconditionally anymore.. there is always strings attached, and I'm not used to that.. I'm over protecting myself.. I'm scared of being hurt like syris has.. with the silence he projects..i know its over...i feel it slipping away.. then a memory pops up.. and i tend to stay sad in the moment but then move on to something else... they are steady..but starting to fade out abit.. but seriously i have only felt safe with one person..why am i so stuck on "someone that i used to know..-gotye" seriously ... i guess I'm just a mess.. -- i will continue my path.. as I'm rising from the ashes of my past...-- I am Loveable..I am Worthy...I am Important.. And I will Rise Above It all :)--